- 250gram wheat peeled
- 1tbsp grinded fennel seeds
- Tbsp crushed anise
- Teaspoon cinnamon
- Half teaspoon nutmeg
- 1cup Sugar
- halfcup Raisins
- 60gram dried apricot
- 60gram walnut
- halfcup peeled almonds
- halfcup pomegranate
- 2liters Water
- Soak the peeled wheat in water for 12 hours. (a day before)
- Add the two liters of water in large pot and let it boil.
- Rinse the soaked peeled wheat and add it to the boiling water.
- Keep it on high heat until boiling then lower heat till well cooked.
- Add the sugar, anise, nutmeg, cinnamon, dried apricot, raisins and peeled almond.
- Stir well and keep it on low heat for 20 minutes to thicken.
- Poor it in small soup bowl and decorate its top with walnut and pomegranate.