- 1 chickenwhole 1.5-2 kg
- 100g olives stuffed with anchovies
- 100g dates
- 50g almonds
- 1 garlic head
- 1tbsp olive oilextra virgin
- 1glass wine
- 100ml water or chicken broth
- 5g salt
- 5g Pepper
- Brown the chicken.
- Add the garlic and fry in abundant olive oil.
- Stir frequently until golden.
- Add the chopped dates and olives. Stir so the olives release their juices.
- Add wine.
- Cook the chicken with the olives.
- Add broth or water to prevent drying.
- Stir in the mashed almonds at the end.
- Add salt to taste.