- 200g dry white beans
- 200g potatoes
- 150g peeled wheat grain
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 dry red peppers
- 50ml olive oilextra virgin
- 1pinch salt
- Hydrate white dry beans 12 hours with water and salt.
- Drain and place in a pot with cold water.
- When they boil, change the water. Put new water with oil and let it boil again.
- Braise during 3 hours until the beans are tender.
- Add broken potatoes and salt.
- After 10 minutes, incorporate the wheat.
- During wheat cooking, hydrate dry peppers (previously clean) in boiling water.
- Prepare the dressing.
- Mash up with the garlics. Dissolve in the stew.
- Add to the stew.
- Add salt if necessary.
- Let it rest some minutes and serve.