- 300grams Semolina
- 2.5kilos Sardines
- 1head garlic
- 1tbsp salt
- 200ml Virgin olive oil
- 500grams Green peppers
- 500grams Red peppers
- 300grams Tomatoes
- 300grams Cucumber
- 300grams Onions
- 50ml Vinegar
- 100gram Olives
Preparation of the crumbs
- Heat the garlic with a fair amount of olive oil.
- Add some flour and then some water.
- When it starts to boil, add the remaining flour and stir until they are cooked.
- In this case, we want them to be crispy.
- Flour and fry the sardines separately.
- Fry the cut peppers separately.
- Cut the peppers, cucumber, onion and tomato into small dices. Season with vinegar, olive and salt. Add olives.
- Served with sardines and peppers on top. Separately from the pipirrana and fruits