- Pre-heat the oven at 250°C.
- Wash the sweet potatoes with water.
- Place on a baking sheet aligned with foil paper (for easier cleaning), bake for about 45 min. or until soft.
- In the meantime, place the almonds in the pan on a low heat, stir occasionally until they’re slightly browned. (set aside until potatoes are ready).
- Once baked remove the sweet potatoes from the oven and allow to cool slightly.
- Using a knife, make a slit open in the sweet potatoes.
- Then add on top the almonds, raisins and sprinkle with the honey