- 800g fresh spinach leaves
- 500g seedless raisins
- 50g peeled pine nuts
- 3 garlic cloves
- 50g bacon
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 5g salt
- 400g cooked white beansoptional
- Cook the White beans (previously soaked in water for 6 hour in a refrigerator) apart in a pot with water, until they are White.
- Put 3 cm of water with salt in a shallow pan. When boiling, add the leave and stir until they are soft, about 2-4 minutes.
- Remove and drain well. Cut into small pieces to lose more liquid.
- In a pan, add olive oil to fry the garlic and bacon without burning.
- Add the raisins, pine nuts and white wine. Let the wine evaporate and mix it with the garlic and bacon. The raisins will swell and we must be careful that the pine nuts don’t turn golden.
- When the sauce is done, add the cooked spinach leaves.
- When the spinach is tender and well mixed, add the beans, just enough so they are warm.